Friday, April 10, 2015

A Full Plate

de bon gout
in good taste


I am very grateful to have such kind and supportive people in my life. I wanted to send a shout out and Thank You here on my blog to those who support my passion to create pottery.
The Victoria Magazine article overwhelmed me and my little studio this past year with many orders and requests from some of the nicest customers  all over the Country. I am also excited and  looking forward to reading the New Spring Issue of Prairie Style Magazine...another beautiful Magazine created by our favorite  Fifi   featuring my pottery written by the best selling and lovely author Elyse Major. 

Thank You all I am truly delighted! You all help fill my plate and I am very grateful for this Blessing.



some original and signature pottery designs available
on line and at our downtown shop.



 Garden Peace Bells






The Olivia Rose Mug- A classic mug that has become a household name.
two sizes and yummy colors available

Porcelain Sacred Hearts 


Prayer Pockets a customer favorite
makes a special gift
great baby room gifts
wholesale orders welcomed
Rustic Farmhouse Plates


My Rustic Farm House Plates
Embossed Farmhouse Dishes and Platters

Rustic Farm House bowls

Signature Clay Rosary

Cross Crowns

My Flowers 


stuff I make going off to a Customer.


Peek inside my shop Verbena 

From My Heart and Hands to Yours.


Feel free to email me if you have any questions..lvdellaporta@gmail.com  I would love to hear from you. 

Thank You for your visit. xo laura

7 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Laura, the plates are sooo beautiful - I love them! They are perfect just like they are - reduced to the maximum :))
But the last picture - the one with your hand - this tops everything. Such a sweet idea :))
Xoxo, Méa

Seawashed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seawashed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seawashed said...

Laura I am so happy to find you here blogging again!!! I have a copy of the Victoria magazine that you are featured in and how beautiful it is. Your Pottery is my favorite. My family uses your French Farmhouse plates every day. We love them so much that I am going to purchase more soon. But I also favor your prayer pocket that hangs beside my bed with the clay Madonna inside. I look forward to seeing you in Fifi's Prairie Style too. I love seeing your Pottery Artisan hand here. Welcome back to the Blog community. xxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Laura, I MUST get some of your plates. I discovered you just recently, and I find that your art works speaks to me! Your blog header, your style, it is fabulous! And Fifi is coming to my home this very morning!

I wish you continuous joy as you create from your heart. I will be back! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dear, dear Laura!

Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog! I truly enjoyed my visit here the other day, and to have you come back to visit me is such an honor. I hope to follow your inspirations! I really have to see about purchasing some of your plates and other goodies, for I am a French Farmhouse fan!

Enjoy your evening and please, keep blogging! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Laura, I just had to come back to your blog to see if you have posted again! I wrote you back in email, just tickled. How I'd love to walk into your shop!

I wish you a delightful day Laura! Anita