Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hello Out There!

After many months of being unable to upload anything here on my blog, we finally figured out what the problem was yesterday. I was so excited to be able to upload a picture!  The picture below is a Holiday Shrine I made as a gift for Christmas. I loved making them and thought this is the perfect picture to share some inspiration and send out blessings to all for the New Year. I will post here when I can, say hello and share something inspiring and hopefully interesting to enlighten you in some way. Happy Healthy Day! XO Laura

P.S. Be sure to pick up a copy of the new Victoria Magazine 2015 January/February issue.. I received my copy three days before Christmas and almost fainted at the mail box..it was truly one of the biggest blessing and best Christmas gift ever!  I LOVE this issue and you will see why...please be sure to treat yourself to a copy. Its one of the prettiest issues ever! Thank You for letting me share my exciting news. Blessings are surrounding us all! Be kind, Be nice..Believe.

P.S.S. my website will be updated once a month with all my new designs. The link and my blog will also be fixed working on it all. If you would like to order anything you can email me  or go here but keep in mind website will be updated end of the month. The response to all my pottery has been tremendous I am beyond grateful you have no idea!!!
lvdellaporta@gmail.com
www.lauravenosa.com

2 comments:

Seawashed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Imagery by Kimberly said...

((((Laura))))

I love you.


Kim