Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sorry Wrong Number...


One ringie dingie...due to my move & the computer geek who literately pulled the plug on all my computer info..boy did he pull the plug on ALL my contacts access & info to my website etc...gone. I had no back up as I am not a techie girl.. who knew After wanting to plant him in my rose beds ( ala Practical magic) all he has to say is sorry I am ending this conversation!!!!!
O.K. so I am here to tell you if you need me for now my new email is lvdellaporta@gmail.com. Sorry if you have been trying to get me with no reply. It's like a fresh new start...maybe it's time to plant some new seeds! oxoxo Laura

1 comment:

LizlovesVintage said...

Ok, no wonder why you haven't called!! Ha, Ha! Hope you fix things. I know how frustrating that can be. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Liz