Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sacred Treasures I am so in love with!!!!


O.K. I just got in the rain has not let up at all...but I think the Heavens have opened up here in Ocala and are pouring real treasures into the nest!!! .. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such amazing customers & truly gifted Artists who help make Verbena the special place it is. I am posting a picture I took before I left the store to show you these amazing necklaces.. I have close up shots & will post in detail. Verbena Sacred Goddess Necklaces I call them... exclusively available here at Verbena ... . They are magical... like nothing I have seen in a long time...All made of Semiprecious stones, rose quartz, turquoise, tigers eye,Kyanite, Crystal, agate, smoky quartz, carnelian, vintage shells, grandmothers findings,sea charms, copper findings etc...... all highest quality semi precious stones & findings... ( nothing you will find at your local craft stores) the stones & finding are searched in special places... including grandmothers box left behind... really... I wear mine everyday... Please let me know if you would like me to post more photos & are interested in these special pieces. I truly am in love with them.
xoxo laura

6 comments:

Elma said...

Love the necklaces:) Love the green pillar to:) Have a wonderful weekend!! Elma

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

You too Elma!!! Love you!!!! xoxo Laura

kayellen said...

Pretty!
Lots of bling and fab feel to each necklace:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

kayellen

jen said...

Laura, Thanks for stopping by to say hi!!
I totally love the necklace!!!
I afraid to ask, but what's the cost?
I love things like that!!

have a wonderful weekend...
xoxo,
jen

Petit Coterie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It gave me the chance to stop by yours. The necklaces are beautiful.

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

oh so pretty ... I just "found" you and I have to say I absolutely adore what you do !!! great blog too .