Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet Dreams for the New Year!!!!

Back home from a beautiful trip visiting Family & friends in NY & NJ....I want to wish all my blogging buddies a New year Filled with only all good things, good health, love, peace, less stress, compassion, abundance, inspiration and lots of faith.... I feel this is the year we will need it most. This trip I was too busy having fun & didn't take too many pictures so I am posting some windows of inspiration, stops downtown NYC...remember...focus this year on what's really important. I will leave that up to you to think about. God Bless you & your loved ones this coming year!!!!! xoxoo laura




Nothing made my jaw drop ( Olivia's too) like this gallery mosaic art... Sicis.. incredible just incredible.





The New Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic store New York

aahhh so calming to be here...
Rachel's inspiration boards.. she is one of mine...
what to do with paper cups from the water cooler... how amazing!!!!
my favorite... linen, crochet doilies and paper cup snowballs...
A bird is the word?
( Anthropoligie bed downtown NYC) sweet dreams my friends...may all your dreams come true this year!!!!! xoxo laura

No comments: