Saturday, June 27, 2009

Purple People

I just had to post this & share this incredibly colorful & beautiful lady & her home...after working the show In The Bay area and meeting some of the nicest people, delivering items purchased to their homes is the best part.... delivering rusty peacock chairs & that ever so popular MAGENTA metal glider certainly found the perfect home!!!!... this home has been featured in Victoria magazine & several magazines...soooo inspiring... have a great weekend.. xoxo laura



7 comments:

Unknown said...

How fantastic, the color, the energy and vitality. The chairs are so perfect there!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Laura,
I love that house and all those beautiful flowers she's got there too. I am pretty much a no color person (whites, creams, grays, blues) but this house made me smile and the lady looks so friendly waving. It's over 100 here, but I want to go plant out in my front yard after seeing this post. Live the glider and chairs, glad they went to a very beautiful house and person that will enjoy them.
xo~Tracie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Laura,

What a wonderful colourful house, flowers and the vibrant Lady that lives there ~ it all made me smile.
Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

dogfaeriex5 said...

wow! one possibly couldnt be in a bad mood living in such a yummy colored home! purple is my favorite color....how wonderful for you to be able to make deliveries to see the destinations of your beautiful wares...xo~

sandra Lee said...

It looks so happy and whimsical...I love it! I need a lot of color around me to feel alive!!!!!!

jen said...

Hi Laura!
The color is so fun!!
Her garden is perfect! I just got back from the mountains where the weather was so nice...as I write this it's 112!!! I may melt...for real!

xoxo,
jen~

Anonymous said...

I have a new appreciation for purple!!WoW!