Monday, March 9, 2009

Porch Magazine a must buy!!!

If you are not familiar with porch-magazine.blogspot.com you will fall in love... a publication for bloggers to promote fellow bloggers, Porch truly keys into the newest, freshest and most happening artists, crafters, shop owners & just lovely creative souls out there!!!! I can't wait to get my copy this week!!! My little boutique... Verbena Nested Treasures is honored to be featured in this special issue.... Check it out & let me know what you think. xoxox Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura...i'm so glad you are finally feeling better. I was sick over the weekend and I am hoping it is short term!
Thanks for the heads up on Porch...I just came from the site and ordered my copy. Congrats on your feature! I'm looking forward to all the "Eye Candy" inside...this will be my first issue!

Take care,

Debby
Romancing the Bling

Brissonte' said...

Hi! I just found out about Porch magazine and received my first issue last month. Delightful! It was such fun reading all about Over The Top Shops. Made me want to get in the car on go on a road trip to all the very trifty places out there. Alas I am stuck in Massachusetts. It snowed today. BIG fluffy flakes! It is so beautiful. BUT I am ready for Spring, flowers and Robin to arrive.

Till next time,

Colleen

jen said...

That looks great! Where is it available?
I'm getting sooooo not hapy with my blog...maybe this magizine will help!

xo,
jen