Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MarieBelle...How Sweet it is...

I loved this shop... itself feels like something straight out of Amelie; tiffany blue trim, old timely-glass cases filled with delicate chocolates and other tasty confections.

There's also an adorable tea shop in the back that serves the most delicious hot chocolate, crepes and tea sandwiches.

My mom ( Edie Gourmet) has one amazing shop specializing in Chocolate, cheese & truffles so I am alway inspired by the presence of fine foods created in beautiful spaces This shop is a treasure... her are some picture I took to share with you... mmmmmm xooxo Laura

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I see why you love it! I would too. Is there a link to your mom's shop?

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I see why you love it! I would too. Is there a link to your mom's shop?