Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VERBENA...Nested Treasures...Holiday Window..



Hi my blogging buddies...I was able to borrow a camera & took lots of pictures of my shop & my Moms... for some reason these are the only pictures I was able to download... I am going to see if I can retrieve them & post them for you to see... If not tonight tomorrow I will post.. I want you to see my moms wonderful shop filled with Chocolate, truffles cheese & lots of gourmet treats.. Her name is Edie & she is know as Edie Gourmet....Anyway hope you like.. my shop is very small..But ... the best things do come in small packages... right.
Oops.. forgot to turn the lights on the tree & outside... you get the effect I will take more pics tomorrow...... xoxoxo Laura
More pictures. down under...

12 comments:

KeKe said...

Your shop looks sweet~I can't wait til I can visit it..And YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I love your shop I cannot wait to visit too! I love everything so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful Laura!! I can see why you won the award!!

Smiles, Joy~

Maija said...

It looks like a well deserved award Laura! Your store window is stunning!!!

Lola Enchanted said...

what a lovely window!

One Shabby Old House said...

Now there is a window that is sure to draw you in. Just beautiful.
Probably the reason you couldn't get your mom's shop pictures is because the Lord knows I am trying to stay off sweets lol. I am sure it would have been way to tempting.
Have a wonderful Christmas time.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Love you girl, your shop is the best!!!!!

xoxoxo Cindy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Laura!

Anonymous said...

Laura, Your shop looks gorgous, please put more images on when you get a chance. I would love to see more!!
xxxxx Coty

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I think you have a darling shop.And small things do come in small packages.I love it all.Hugs and Merry Christmas.Marie Antionette

Beth said...

Hi Laura !! just stopping by to wish you a merry christmas and happy new year !!! your shop window looks gorgeous !!
xo,
beth

Angela Harris said...

Hey new blogging buddy! I am in love with the story of your life. How sweet that you and your mother own shops across from eachother and even better you guys specialize in crafts & Cholcolate! What a life! I would be honored to make tags for your shop. I just made some more tags. Do you like the crown hang tags or would you like a different stamp? Like a butterfly or something else? Can't wait to get started. Just let me know what you would like & I'll make a listing in my Etsy shop for you. If you don't have paypal we can work out something else.
Sincerely,
Angela Harris